Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu has released its latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as decided by their readers’ votes, and the results are quite similar to last week’s table. Monster Hunter World remains at the top spot, after it displaced Final Fantasy VII Remake, which itself also retains its position at second place.
Meanwhile, with Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, the excitement surrounding the games continues to mount- the 3DS RPG is placed at number three. It’s followed closely by Kingdom Hearts 3 and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 at four and five respectively. Some other notable upcoming releases in the list are Dynasty Warriors 9, Persona Q, and Yakuza Kiwami 2 at the sixth, eighth, and tenth positions respectively.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between October 26 and November 1.
1. [PS4] Monster Hunter World – 832 votes
2. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 692 votes
3. [3DS] Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon – 501 votes
4. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 488 votes
5. [NSW] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – 447 votes
6. [PS4] Dynasty Warriors 9 – 437 votes
7. [PS4] Hokuto ga Gotoku – 334 votes
8. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 332 votes
9. [PSV] Romancing SaGa 3 – 263 votes
10. [PS4] Yakuza Kiwami 2 – 233 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!
Tagged With: 3DS, final fantasy vii remake, game freak, Kingdom Hearts III, Nintendo, nintendo switch, Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon, ps4, Square Enix, Xbox One, Xenoblade Chronicles 2