Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu has released its latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as voted by their readers. Square Enix’s Final Fantasy VII Remake is once again taken the top spot, with Monster Hunter World close behind in third place. Meanwhile, Super Mario Odyssey comes in at number 3, while Pokemon UltraSun and UltraMoon are in the fourth spot.
Kingdom Hearts III comes in at fifth position, while Switch exclusive Xenoblade Chronicles 2 takes the sixth spot. Dynasty Warriors and Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux are both in the top 10 once again at seventh and eighth place respectively. Meanwhile, Ace Combat 7 breaks into the list at number 10.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between October 5 and October 11.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 731 votes
2. [PS4] Monster Hunter World – 729 votes
3. [NSW] Super Mario Odyssey – 597 votes
4. [3DS] Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon – 429 votes
5. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 416 votes
6. [NSW] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – 385 votes
7. [PS4] Dynasty Warriors 9 – 297 votes
8. [3DS] Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux – 262 votes
9. [PS4] Hokuto ga Gotoku – 252 votes
10. [PS4] Ace Combat 7 – 207 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!